The Pathological Society offers FREE membership to all undergraduates, both from the UK/Ireland and overseas. Membership is valid throughout an individual’s undergraduate career.
The Pathological Society offers a wide range of benefits to members. Individuals interested in academic medicine or pathology as clinical specialty should strongly consider joining. Benefits include:
- Free registration to Society & Joint BDIAP meetings
- Free access to dedicated online material via the education portal
- Access to grants in support of summer research [currently only available to UK & Ireland based members]
- Access to funding in support of medical electives [currently only available to UK & Ireland based members]
- Influence pathology via the Undergraduate Sub-committee
- Support/mentoring & career advice via the Trainee Sub-committee
The administration of this membership is handled by the Pathological Society. Applications are made online through the Society website – click here to register today.